Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7603 Electric Treadmill w/ 9 Programs, 3 Manual Incline, Easy Handrail Controls & Preset Button Speeds, Soft Drop System

I have had this treadmill for about a week now using it daily. It took me about 30 minutes to set up to fully functioning, out of the box. I'm not very handy, so I was pleased with that. I recommend following the instructions to lubricate the belt before use. The treadmill lubricant is included in the package, no need to purchase separately. The treadmill is very quiet - I watch TV while walking/jogging and the TV only needs to be a reasonable volume to hear it over the treadmill. It is also very lightweight for a treadmill, yet very sturdy. Some low-cost treadmills feel like the wobble or shake when running on them - not the case here. I purchased an equipment mat to place under it which has helped, though I'm not certain if it would be necessary depending on the surface you're using it on. It also came well packaged preventing any damage in transit. Very pleased with the product through a short time of ownership. Provided that it holds up long term, I'd recommend to anyone looking for a treadmill in this price range.